Anaglypta Wallpaper Seymour RD0655
Availability: In Stock
Anaglypta Wallpaper Seymour RD0655 Full Roll from Wallaper Warehouse
Be inspired by the Anaglypta Vintage collection not just a collection of period styles, but genuine Anaglypta designs dating from the early days between 1887 and 1930 The perfect collection for the discerning individual who insists on genuine vintage design and style whether it be for a vintage touch in a contemporary setting or a more comprehensive period look
The design disguises imperfections and allows the walls to breathe Supplied in Colour>White only, it offers an excellent surface to paint if you like colour The design is environmentally friendly, as it uses paper from well managed sources and contains no PVC
- This wallpaper is suitable for all living areas, excluding kitchens and bathrooms
- Each roll measures 33ft (10m) in length and is 21" (531cm) wide
- Full preparation and hanging instructions are included with each roll
- It is wet strippable
- Duplex Pure Paper
- This design is specially ordered from the manufacturer and as such is non returnable
- Please order enough rolls to complete your job as batch numbers cannot be guaranteed on a subsequent purchase
- Should you require a particular batch number, please contact us and we will always do our best to achieve this
If traveling to one of our stores to purchase this item, it is advisable to call ahead first to ensure goods are in stock and available, as not all stores stock the same range
All items (excl. samples)
- Standard UK 1 Day: £9.99
- Standard UK 3 Day: £7.99
- Standard UK 7 Day: £5.99
Order cut off time for next day delivery is 11am
• Royal Mail 2nd Class from - £2.99
* Orders shipped from the UK so import & customs charges may apply All orders must be signed for at the address to which it is shipped. We offer competitive worldwide delivery rates. For pricing, please add the desired products to your basket and choose your delivery country at the checkout. Our system will then calculate the weight of your order and show the delivery cost.
IMPORTANT RETURNS POLICY UPDATE
For UK Customers
Goods will be accepted for return within 28 days of receipt of order for a full refund by your original payment method. Postage and packing costs are not refunded and any return costs must be paid by the purchaser. Goods must be unused, undamaged and still in the original packaging to be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not meet this requirement. We would recommend goods are returned with a traceable service and insured up to the value of the goods, as you assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit. We cannot be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit.
Outside of 28 days and subject to approval, should we still have the items in stock, goods may still be accepted for return but will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
If you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can get this sorted for you.
For International Customers
As above, however, all International customers are responsible for return and exchange shipping rates.
How to Return:
Please contact us and we will advise
Only purchases made in-store can be returned to stores. These must be made within 28 days of the purchase. Stores do not have the facilities to process online returns.