Arthouse Lochs & Lagoons Canvas Dog in a Hat
Availability: In Stock
Arthouse Lochs & Lagoons Canvas Dog in a Hat from Wallaper Warehouse
The Lochs & Lagoons Collection by Arthouse interprets the trend for conversational design and puts the twist on the traditional The result in an eclectic vibe that can be co-ordinated or personalised to bring a mix of subtle or humorous design statements to the home Be as understated or as dramatic as you like
The wallcoverings within the collection have been developed to co-ordinate throughout the home - even in the bathroom! The fabric feel of the wallpapers evokes warmth and softness whilst the co-ordinating accessories entice you to feather your nest, with comfortable cushions, screens, storage boxes and quirky are pieces
- This wallpaper is suitable for all living areas, including kitchens and bathrooms
- Each roll measures 33ft (10m) in length and is 21" (531cm) wide, and has a pattern repeat of a 53cm
- Full preparation and hanging instructions are included with each roll
If traveling to one of our stores to purchase this item, it is advisable to call ahead first to ensure goods are in stock and available, as not all stores stock the same range
All items (excl. samples)
- Standard UK 1 Day: £9.99
- Standard UK 3 Day: £7.99
- Standard UK 7 Day: £5.99
Order cut off time for next day delivery is 11am
• Royal Mail 2nd Class from - £2.99
* Orders shipped from the UK so import & customs charges may apply All orders must be signed for at the address to which it is shipped. We offer competitive worldwide delivery rates. For pricing, please add the desired products to your basket and choose your delivery country at the checkout. Our system will then calculate the weight of your order and show the delivery cost.
IMPORTANT RETURNS POLICY UPDATE
For UK Customers
Goods will be accepted for return within 28 days of receipt of order for a full refund by your original payment method. Postage and packing costs are not refunded and any return costs must be paid by the purchaser. Goods must be unused, undamaged and still in the original packaging to be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not meet this requirement. We would recommend goods are returned with a traceable service and insured up to the value of the goods, as you assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit. We cannot be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit.
Outside of 28 days and subject to approval, should we still have the items in stock, goods may still be accepted for return but will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
If you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can get this sorted for you.
For International Customers
As above, however, all International customers are responsible for return and exchange shipping rates.
How to Return:
Please contact us and we will advise
Only purchases made in-store can be returned to stores. These must be made within 28 days of the purchase. Stores do not have the facilities to process online returns.